A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
3. Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change. Follows cash handling procedures.
4. Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
5. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
6. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
7. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
8. Cleans and maintains the customer and service areas and equipment to promote a clean restaurant image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
9. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
10. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual & company policies.
11. Performs light paperwork duties and other duties as assigned.
12. Completes online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed.
13. Abides by all brand standards and company policies and procedures, including those outlined in the employee handbook.
- Job status: Part-time
- Must be fully flexible with working hours / days
- Email CV and to: email@example.com