Outside Catering Assistant – Time Cafe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our friendly and busy team at Crystal Peaks.
We are a privately owned and food led café supplying a range of freshly prepared buffets to local businesses as well as serving freshly prepared meals and snacks in our cafe.
The position is 20 - 30 hours per week with occasional weekend work.
Catering experience preferred but not essential for the right person. Due to insurance requirements, you will need to be aged 25 or over with a full clean driving license.
- Friendly/positive, enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, with good sense of humour
- Well organised, good communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner, able to work well under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take customer buffet orders in a professional manner via email/telephone or in person for functions
- Preparation and delivery of fresh buffets
- Developing the outside catering business .
- Building relationships with both new and existing customers
- Ordering and managing catering stock
- Maintaining excellent food hygiene standards
- Assisting in café as required
Telephone: 07860 345744
Closing Date: 7th May 2016