Social distancing etiquette
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority. In these times of social distancing, we may not always be able to let visitors into the centre and stores immediately so please do observe the signage, be patient and follow instructions. Washroom facilities will be available on the lower mall adjacent to the escalators.
When in-centre, we ask if you could follow our social distancing etiquette:
- Keep 2m apart
- Keep left where possible and observe signs
- Pay attention to the queuing systems in place at each store and follow staff guidance
- Do not join a queue if it is at capacity
- Cross the mall responsibly and do not block the walkways
- Avoid shopping in groups
- Stay 4 steps away from people in front on escalators & stairs
- Only 2 people or 1 visitor group at a time in lifts, with priority to disabled customers & those with buggies. Please avoid taking shopping trollies in the lift
- Plan your visit and park closest to the stores you actually want to shop at. Check stock availability on line/phone if coming for a specific item
Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
Face coverings are now mandatory in indoor shopping centres as well as all shops, supermarkets and takeaway units. Please remember to wear your face covering when visiting Crystal Peaks. There are cases where exemptions apply. For more information click here
Be Thoughtful. Be Patient. Be Safe.