Mobility Sales/Service Engineer
Professional Mobility require someone to support their team at a range of shows across England with the main office being at Crystal Peaks Sheffield, to provide outstanding service to our customers.
The main duties of this position are as follows:-
During the Spring and Summer months you will also be required to attend shows throughout the country. These take place at weekends, and involve overnight stays.
This will also involve loading and unloading vehicles with rental scooters and mobility products for sale. The setting up of the display stand, to a professional standard. Accommodation and all expenses will be paid for.
Carry out services of pre -booked appointments. Attend to customers who have reported issues/problems in a timely manner.
Diagnose issues and advise appropriate action. Promote the company business by advising of alternative products, insurance and warranty extensions.
Customer service, sales, product demonstrations and display, appointment booking.
As a sales assistant, you will be the face of the company in one of our mobility product showrooms. We sell mobility scooters, wheelchairs, walking aids and products to make life easier for people with any mobility issues.
You will be assisting customers with a variety of needs and must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
We also need you to have good attention to detail and be very organised in managing your time and customer enquiries.
We will give you full training on this and our product range so you can advise customers with confidence.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Face to face and telephone customer service,delivery.
2. Scheduling servicing, repairs.
3. Maintaining the company standards, including personal appearance.
4. Cleaning of stores/showrooms when necessary.
5. Being efficient and responsible in your role to help drive the business towards continuous growth and profitability.
We’re looking for:
1. A team player
2. Someone with a can-do attitude
3. Good attention to detail
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Someone with a compassionate nature with a desire to help people
6. Someone who is computer literate
7. Someone physically fit and able to lift stock items safely
8.Full clean Driving Licence (LWB van)
9.Willingness to work away from home
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed
To apply, please take your CV into the store.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.