Sales Roles at Ministry of Design!
Role Overview: FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME Sales Assistant
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
For more information and to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time